Friday, 5 January 2007

Another Day Another Tennis Match


Well my life has been full of Hopman Cup lately, as I have spent pretty much every day there this week. It's been really great and I have really enjoyed the tennis, but it's also very painful (particuarly the butt & the legs), and it's amazing how exhausting sitting for 4-5 hours can be. Oh well, I keep thinking that it's training for the flight to London.

I was going to add a photo from Hopman Cup, but the camera is still in the car which Simon has taken to work. Oh well, so much for good ideas. Instead you can have a photo of Lucy the wonder-dog swimming. Absolutely nothing to do with tennis but ain't she cute.
Holiday plans aren't progressing very well at the moment. It's hard trying to work out where I want to go, and how it should all fit together. But half the fun of travel is the planning before.




No comments: