What a Week!
Gee's it's only Wednesday, but it's been such a full week.
Works been really busy this week. Meetings and stuff have kept me busy, planning and booking the Pilbara trip was surprisingly complicated. But that's all organised now. So it's going to be a very busy next few weeks - well pretty much until I go on leave, which by the way is only 52 days away, of which only 39 are working days, 3 of which I'll be in the Pilbara.
The other majorily crappy thing is that Baz (Simon's dad) is in hospital. He's not been well for a while now - since easter-ish, and he's gradually been getting worse. So he went into hospital on Monday night, and a cat scan on Tuesday morning and by Tuesday night he was in Theatre. He ended up having a splenectomy, a partial bowel removal, and I think that it. He had a mass, which they excised, but at this point I'm not sure if they got it all. He's likely to be in hospital for 2-4 weeks. Hopefully they got it all, and he'll be able to make a full recovery. Simon's pretty shook up over it all, but hopefully he seems to be dealing with it better now that Baz is out of immediate danger - I think.....
So that's been my week so far - how's everyone else's week going?
2 comments:
Good to hear from you. Please tell Simon we are thinking of him and his family and praying his Dad will be better soon.
Lots of love
How is Bazza? Send him get well wishes from europe...
Post a Comment