Parking - OMG!!!!!!!!
Gee´s, when we decided that yep, we´ll hire a car and drive around Spain and Portugal I thought the biggest hassel would be getting used to driving on the wrong side of the road and the other drivers. But gee´s was I wrong. The worst thing has been driving through cities trying to find parking, and trying to find cheap accommodation that has parking. Well, lets just say that the budget has been blown.
I´ve learn new driving techniques. For example all you need to do to drive on the wrong side of the street, double or triple park, drive the wrong way down a one way road is to put on your hazard lights. I tell you we in Australia totally under utilise the hazard lights and have no appreciation to the full use.
We´re in Granada (and we´ve found free internet use). We spent the day at Alhambra which is pretty amazing and we´re so glad that we went. We thought we might have missed it as we read that you needed to book tickets in advance and we hadn´t. But we found a way and it was good.
Tomorrow is more touristy stuff around Granada, and our poor little feet are getting a good workout.
Hope all is good with you all and see you soon(ish)
1 comment:
I can't believe how fast the time has gone since you've been away. Sounds like you are having a great time and won't want to come home!
Looks like we are going to need heaps of show and tell time when you get home to look at photos of all the places you have been.
Lots of love and stay safe while you have fun.
Post a Comment