Saturday, 13 October 2007

Farewell Rio - Hola Santiago

One week in Rio is never enough. Copacabana and Ipanema beachs are glorious, and I'm not even a real beach lover. It's truely an amazing experience sitting on the beach and being able to do all your tourist shopping without moving. Fantastic!

Cristo Redentor was pretty amazing too, with spectacular views.




Just for you Simon - The football stadium.



Mandy, John and Jim


The pavement at Ipanema.


Thanks Jim & John for joining us in South America and for sorting out the accommodation. Lets not leave it another 15 or so years till we catch-up again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded "Umberella-ah-ah-ah" last night. I'll never hear it and not think of you!!! Thanks for sharing a part of your amazing trip with me. This has been a life-changing experience, and you've not seen the last of me!!! I promise that it won't be another 8 years.

John