Hmmmm
As I was busily scurrying around this morning to try and get everything done before we go, I got a phone call that sent my day into a spin. Someone I love very dearly was rushed to hospital. This shook my world and obviously the world of other loved ones. I won't be able to see them before we fly-out. I so dearly want to give them a hug and tell the I love them - but I can't. So I sit here writing this blog instead.
6 comments:
Oh no! I just read this now after having already talked to you.
I hope everything is going to be OK.
Hello Auntie Donna,
Hope the holiday is going well and you are both having lots and lots and lots of fun.
I hope every one is ok at home...
Love ya
Corinda
Thanks guys, all is humid in Singapore (that's about all Simon has said since we've landed). Only an hour or so to go before we head of to LONDON!!!!!!
Enjoy!! (your time off at least Simon) - hope everything is okay back here now?
I hope you both had a good flight over - well as good as a plane seat can be. Just chill out and enjoy whatever comes...... you know I can't stand the thought of you over there without me!!!!!!
Keep us posted.
Lots of love
i have heard they are doing a lot better =)
Post a Comment