Tower of London, Big Ben
The weather in London during summer is supposed to be rain every other day. It has been nothing but sunshine and light pleasant breezes. Still it really helps when we are doing these walking around touristy things. There are signs everywhere telling people to carry water with them and not to get on the (non airconditioned) trains if they are feeling unwell. None of the buildings have verandas or awnings so apart from trees there isn't any shade.
Below are some photos from day 2 where we did the double decker bus tour.
Day 3 we slacked off a bit and spent the day locally at Eltham Palace and walking the streets of Eltham. You're not allowed to take photos inside Eltham Palace so we didn't get many shots, but here's a couple.
2 comments:
VERY Cool!!! I love the dragon statue. Thanks for the commentary so I know what I am looking at :0)
Great photos..... it will be fun when you get back to see more.
Post a Comment