Adios Barcelona - Ciao Roma
Today is our last day in Barcelona as we´re catching an overnight ferry tonight to Rome. We get in tomorrow night. Then we need to sort out the rest of our trip. But so far it´s all going well. We love Barcelona. But we´re also ready to move on.
The Ramblas are amazing. So much life and entertainment put into such a small area. We´ve walked a lot of the streets and seen most of the sites.
We´re even happier now, as we´ve just discovered that the weather should be fine in Rome. Last night we had an amazing thunderstorm here, where the windows of our hotel room were shaking from the thunders. Was very cool. I can´t upload any photos at the moment, but I did get a shot of the lightning. I´m sure you´re all waiting to see that shot :-)
Anyway we´re about to head off and find something to spend our time doing between now and when the ferry leaves.
3 comments:
I for one am looking forward to the photos!
It all sounds so good...... have lots of fun in Roma
Do I need to remind you that half your holiday is over..... just thought I would make you aware of that. love
aaaaaah Roma - practice speaking with your hands & drinking your coffee standing up. & feel free to send the food leftovers back here...!
Post a Comment