Monday, 29 January 2007

Gee's it's HOT!!

Today at work it was over 30 degrees Celsius in my office, probably close to 35. It was revolting. Ended up leaving early (only by half an hour) because it was unbearable. It was so hot that getting into the car (which had been parked in the sun all day), the inside temperature of the car was bearable! It was just too hot!

Two exciting things happened today.
- One - my flights are confirmed!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Two - at Weight Watchers I lost 1.3kg this week.

Will need to get a countdown thingy like Mandy had on her blog, to countdown how long till i go on my trip. At the moment it's 167 days, or 113 working days. Not very long really. Quite exciting!!

I'm also pretty happy about the -1.3 kg. I wasn't expecting a very good figure, particularly when I ate and drank a bit down at Albany, and had a couple of other semi bad days. But clearly they weren't nearly as bad as I had thought.

So, apart from the heat, today has been a pretty good day.

An inspirational picture of places I'm going to in 167 days time :-)



Auschwitz - Poland - Going there.


The White Cliffs of Dover - England Going there too.


Eiffel Tower - France - going there as well.

5 comments:

Nita said...

At least the last few days have been cooler!

Congrats on the weigh-in! Let's see if by cycling this weekend we can help some more with that.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you can tell us all about your holiday. Either take us with or keep quiet. Never mind hope the planning is just as exciting as the trip.

Keep up the good work with your weight.

Anonymous said...

Not doing too well on your blogging!!!!

Look who is talking - haha

Mandy said...

Hey I might need to get motivated, despite all the walking I'm not loosing weight - might need to eat better too. We've got a few months to the Inca Trail. I'm looking forward to Europe - but I don't think I'm going to want to leave Africa (sorry Mum).

Eeyore said...

Thanks for the support guys. It's greatly appreciated.

And Ms AEC - bit of pot calling the kettle black, is it not? When did you last update your blog Hmm?

Keep on Bloggin'