What a week it's been!
Gee's what happened to the week. First I write how blogging is addictive, and now it's Saturday already! Wednesday was a really long day. Flew to Albany for work, plane departed at 6.45, had to be at the airport 45 mins before the flight, takes 30 mins to get there, and about a hour for me to wake up and get ready - so it was a 4.30am start for me. I didn't get home until about 9.30pm - was a very long day! So Thursday was busy sorting stuff out and as yesterday was a public holiday (Happy Australia Day!), the week has just managed to dissapear.
Sent an email off this morning confirming my flight and travel insurance requirements. So hopefully it'll all be booked by the end of this month. What a drawn out process it has been. I suppose it would have been easier if I hadn't of done it all by email, but hey, it's more convenient.
Now I need to find some places to stay. We want to rent a place in Spain for a couple of weeks so we can just do day trips and not have to cart everything with us all the time. So that's my next project. Also need to see how much it would be to hire a car.
Here's some views from Albany. Very pretty.


3 comments:
Give us a break - you are sounding like Mandy. Your life is one long holiday!!!!!!!
Wow - think I need to get down to Albany! How many days to go until the trip now?
Hey - is your timezone setup wrong too? Noticed you said you were posting this blog on Sat but it said was Friday???
Post a Comment